- This event has passed.
Hairspray online workshop with Harry Francis!
Friday 5th June will see the next in our series of West End workshops led by Harry Francis who appeared in the National Tour of Hairspray the Musical.
Harry is ideally placed to guide and inspire young performers as they learn a routine from Hairspray, with an impressive list of credits that include:
- Mr Mistoffolees in Cats (International tour),
- Peter in Peter Pan (Richmond Theatre and Theatre Royal, Brighton),
- Tom Thumb in Barnum (Menier Chocolate Factory),
- Mendel in Fiddler on the Roof (Chichester Festival Theatre),
- The Book of Mormon (West End),
- Mungojerrie in Cats (West End and Blackpool),
- Gerald and Chase in Matthew Bourne’s Edward Scissorhands (Sadlers Wells and National Tour),
- Amadeus (Chichester Festival Theatre),
- Davey in Cool Rider (West End),
- Chicago (Leicester Curve),
- Mark in A Chorus Line (West End and Tel Aviv),
- U/S Boq in Wicked (West End),
- John Darling in Peter Pan (Grand Canal Theatre, Dublin),
- Hairspray (National Tour),
- Baby John in West Side Story (National Tour)
The session is aimed at 12-18* year-olds with performing arts experience.
lt will take place via Zoom from 3pm – 4pm on Friday, 5th June and will cost £4 for Rooftop Studios members / £4.50 for non-members – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
*10-12 year olds with suitable experience may also be able to participate